* All players & coaches that would like to be part in the pregame recognition on the field are asked to report to the staging location outside the Western Metal Supply Co. building, near the corner of Tony Gwynn Drive/7th Avenue and "L" street.
* All pregame participants must arrive no later than 6:15 p.m.
* Only players and coaches will participate in the on-field recognition; all parents are kindly asked to proceed to their seats.
* All players and pregame participants will be escorted to their seats immediately following the pregame recognition.
* Any players and coaches who arrive after 6:15 p.m., may proceed to their seats to enjoy the game.
* We ask that all players and coaches wear their RBI shirts/jerseys whether they will be on the field or not. There will also be in-game recognition that evening so let's show how proud we are to represent our San Diego Padres RBI program and our Padres!
* If families or friends want to attend, they can purchase additional tickets through www.Padres.com<http://www.Padres.com> or by calling 619-755-5555. The complimentary tickets that the players are receiving are located in sections TBD.
* Both the Padres Parkade or Omni Garage are located close to the staging area. If your site will be bringing the players on a bus please let me know at your earliest opportunity and bus parking will be provided.